IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THE PEOPLE.
Do you find inspiration from the work you do? Are you a curious person? Do you embrace mistakes as learning experiences? Are you creative and innovative? Do you roll up your sleeves and dig into the work? If so, we’d love to meet you!
WORK HARD, PLAY HARD
We bring our whole selves to work. We are driven by purpose and believe our values matter. We all like to laugh. We are dedicated to client service, but also enjoy having fun at work. We have a thirst for learning and we look beyond our job descriptions for ways to contribute to the agency and our community.
A FOCUS ON LEARNING & CAREER GROWTH
We offer opportunities for our team to stretch beyond their role into new, on-the-job learning opportunities. We also offer regular sessions of Pep Talk for our staff, which allow them to hear from CMOs and CEOs across various businesses. We encourage year round Career Conversations with a focus on career development and growth for our staff – it provides clear goals and a constant feedback loop for everyone! And of course, the signature training opportunity for all Peppercomm employees is our Stand Up Comedy training. Bring your sense of humor to the table!
Do we have your attention? If you are interested in learning more about career opportunities, send your resume to email@example.com.
Summer Internship 2024
Are you a champion conversationalist that can talk to your friends about anything? Are you looking for an experience that will allow you to be all-in learning about public relations and integrated communications? Do you have a sense of humor worthy of its own stand-up routine? Then maybe you’re made for an internship at Peppercomm!
Peppercomm is seeking outgoing, motivated and creative candidates for our paid summer internship program. Our interns, who we refer to as ‘The PepSquad’, work a full-time schedule allowing them to gain hands-on exposure to the integrated communications industry. The internship program offers various positions in public relations and is based in our New York office. This will be a hybrid working arrangement with a portion of the time as remote work and in-office presence at least 1-2 days a week.
PepSquad members are supported by the Intern Committee and paired with a buddy to help show them the ropes of the agency. As part of the team, our interns are treated like an entry-level communications pro. PepSquad members will also have the opportunity to participate in activities with Ruder Finn’s (our parent company) Executive Trainees, including training sessions and team lunches.
The paid internship ($15 per hour) session will run from 6/10/24 to 8/2/24.
The deadline to apply is 4/5/24 and applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
There are too many responsibilities to list, but here are several to get you started:
- Developing Media Lists
- Media Monitoring
- Media Pitching
- Participation on internal and client calls
- Social media management and content development
- College rising juniors, rising seniors and graduated seniors
- A basic understanding of the corporate communications/public relations function.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong acumen across Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and social media tools and an understanding of the use of Generative AI.
- A great sense of humor. ‘
- The ability to work from Peppercomm’s NY office at least one day per week during the internship.
- Prior internship experience is a big plus!
Candidates must be able to work full-time, Monday through Friday, 9AM – 6:00PM.
Send applications to: INTERN2024@peppercomm.com.
Applications requirements: email your resume, one writing sample and responses to the following two questions:
- Why are you interested in an internship at Peppercomm? Answer this question in the below formats – pick three of the four formats below:
- Tell us in a LinkedIn post
- Tell us in a Tweet
- Tell us in an Instagram post
- Tell us in a TikTok
*Note: you can mock up these posts if you don’t wish to post them on your channels
- In 250 words or less, share an example of a brand or company that impressed you by using humor in one of its PR, Advertising or Digital campaigns over the last year and why you felt it was OR was not an effective way to communicate its message.