WORK HARD, PLAY HARD
We bring our whole selves to work. We are driven by purpose and believe our values matter. We all like to laugh. We are dedicated to client service, but also enjoy having fun at work. We have a thirst for learning and we look beyond our job descriptions for ways to contribute to the agency and our community.
A FOCUS ON LEARNING & CAREER GROWTH
We offer opportunities for our team to stretch beyond their role into new, on-the-job learning opportunities. We also offer regular sessions of Pep Talk for our staff, which allow them to hear from CMOs and CEOs across various businesses. We encourage year round Career Conversations with a focus on career development and growth for our staff – it provides clear goals and a constant feedback loop for everyone! And of course, the signature training opportunity for all Peppercomm employees is our Stand Up Comedy training. Bring your sense of humor to the table!
Do we have your attention? If you are interested in learning more about career opportunities, send your resume to email@example.com.
Current Open Positions
Senior Account Executive, New York
The Senior Account Executive must be news obsessed, trend focused, always curious, entrepreneurially minded, a lifelong learner, data driven and, above all, a superb listener. The SAE must strive to exceed client expectations on what they thought was possible from a trusted partner, evidenced by feedback and account growth. The SAE in this role is expected to deliver solid communications results (media, social, etc.) across our financial services and B2B accounts.
- Drive projects and deliverables for the accounts you work on with multiple deadlines
- Build and maintain ongoing media relationships and secure coverage with target media to help accomplish client goals and objectives
- Drive significant media relations efforts including press release development, key message documents, pitches, story development, growing and maintaining media relationships, etc.
- Conduct proactive media outreach on a daily basis, including opportunistic and feature coverage
- Leverage traditional media as well as emerging technologies for PR programming and influencer outreach
- Offer creative and new ideas and thinking to pitch development and design and other elements of your clients’ programs
- Track program effectiveness through regular client reports, status grids, activity reports, etc.
- Demonstrate understanding of a client’s business, products, markets and influencers
- Understand the value of PR to your clients’ businesses and how to achieve valuable results across your clients’ programming
- 3+ years of agency or in-house experience within public relations/communications, with experience working with clients in the financial services vertical
- Proven ability to build relationships with media
- Ability to multi task and organize multiple deadlines across various accounts.
- Experience with writing pitches, press briefings, activity reports, etc., as a clear, concise and persuasive writer
- Strong oral and presentation skills
- Critical thinking and strategic problem solving
- A “never quit” attitude and a great sense of humor