Peppercomm Adds Three New Clients, Key Talent
PEPPERCOMM SET TO KICK OFF Q3 WITH NEW CLIENT WINS AND KEY TALENT ADDITIONS
Firm Adds Clients Across Diverse Categories with Integrated Assignments,
Welcomes New Analytics Lead and Senior Consumer & B2B Hires
NEW YORK – May 15, 2020 – Peppercomm, a leading strategic communications and marketing agency, continued its growth trajectory with the addition of three new clients to its roster. At the same time, the firm welcomed David Goldstein as senior vice president of insight and analytics, as well as Kellyn Curtis and Caitlin Byrnes, both as vice president.
The agency welcomes clients in three categories on the heels of successfully defending its six-year agency of record relationship with MINI USA:
- Bolthouse Farms: Peppercomm joins Bolthouse Farms’ integrated agency roster with a focus on brand awareness through dedicated media communications. For more than 100 years, Bolthouse Farms has been known as the innovation leader in growing and distributing carrots and high-quality, innovative branded products. Today the company is focused on being the innovation leader in plant-based and plant-powered foods.
- Infobip: Headquartered in London, Infobip is a global cloud communications platform and leader in omnichannel engagement. It enables businesses to build connected customer experiences across all stages of the customer journey at scale, with easy and contextualized interactions over customers’ preferred channels. Peppercomm will run a strategic communications program for Infobip, including messaging platform and news bureau development, thought leadership and awards support.
- First Book: Founded in 1992 and based in Washington, D.C., First Book is a nonprofit social enterprise focused on removing barriers to quality education by providing educational resources to educators serving children in need. These resources include new, high-quality books, sports equipment, basic needs items, winter coats, snacks, and more via its member network of more than 450,000 educators. Peppercomm will work with First Book to evolve its branding including positioning, brand narrative and messaging as well as a full brand refresh.
“Our team has always excelled at working with challenger brands,” said Steve Cody, CEO, Peppercomm. “These latest client additions allow us to bring fully integrated thinking to new assignments that demonstrate our unique ability to understand our clients’ audiences and create solutions that drive them to action.”
New additions to the Peppercomm team deepen capabilities in data-driven insights, consumer media activations and cross-platform communication:
- David Goldstein, Senior Vice President, Insights & Analytics: David brings expertise in all aspects of political, communication, and market research, collaborating with his team to weave together the most powerful insights from academic, media, qualitative, quantitative and Big Data research todeliver high-performance strategy for clients. His career has taken him through some of the most respected agencies in the industry and to academia, where he teaches a course in analytics for digital marketing at New York’s Yeshiva University. He most recently served as a director of analytics at Ketchum. David works across key clients and drives research and insights for the agency.
- Kellyn Curtis, Vice President: A journalist turned PR professional with a knack for developing innovative campaigns, Kellyn joins Peppercomm from Red Havas US where she oversaw strategy development and execution for a variety of consumer and lifestyle brands. In her new role, Kellyn is working with several of Peppercomm’s food, dining, consumer products and lifestyle clients to drive integrated programs aligned to key business objectives.
- Caitlin Byrnes, Vice President: Prior to Peppercomm, Caitlin spent over a decade in the communications field, first as a reporter before transitioning into PR. Throughout her PR career, she’s straddled the line between earned and paid/social media, giving her expertise in cross-platform communication and multi-faceted account strategy. In this role, she works closely with clients on communications strategy, account management, media relations and coverage amplification.
To learn more visit Peppercomm.com or follow us @Peppercomm.
Peppercomm is an award-winning strategic, integrated communications and marketing agency headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco and London. The firm combines 25 award-winning years of expertise serving blue chip and breakout clients with forward-thinking new service offerings and the freshness of a start-up. This unique mix of experience and energy enables the firm to attract and empower teams with a creative edge, drive and passion for promoting, protecting and connecting clients in a fast-changing marketplace. Founded in 1995, Peppercomm has received numerous accolades, including The Holmes Report’s North American Corporate/B2B Agency of the Year and Bulldog Reporter’s Midsized Agency of the Year. The agency has been listed as one of Fortune’s 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising and Marketing, 100 Best Workplaces for Women, 50 Best Small and Medium Workplaces and 50 Best Workplaces for New College Grads.